Deadlifts for Testosterone | The Art of Growing Self-Confidence
Every day millions of Americans suffer from a lack of testosterone, a dominant male characteristic that built this world. Its estimated one in four men over 30 have low levels. The decrease negatively affects our physical, intellectual and emotional characteristics. This is a prime example of a self-defeating attitude.
Consider some of these questions we ask ourselves frequently.
- Why do I have low self-esteem?
- What is an executive presence?
- How to find time for the gym?
- How to fix my poor posture?
- How I can fix my life
- Can I fix my libido?
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-identity
- Low self-esteem
When we are not satisfied with our reflected image, we behalf inferior.
That lack of self-esteem or body image telegraphs our self-confidence and you create an attitude of dishonor that is not advantageous to your independence.
Sometimes this leads to self-destructive behavior which leads to even more low lows, disappointment, and grief.
So then, fixing these issues has got you searching around, and I want to help you. I can help you.
The short answer is…
Develop a growth mindset. Don’t get bogged down with how society controls you.
Renewing your mind is essential to building up your confidence if for you that’s changing what you see in the mirror then so be it, lets work.
Just keep in mind and understand this, it’s not what you see in the mirror but your interpretation and symbolic meaning of what you see in the mirror.
Boosting your testosterone can be done with military precision for immediate results.
Benefits of High Testosterone
- Enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem
- Decreased body and fat percentages
- High sex drive and need for sex
- Builds lean muscle faster
- Heavy-duty sperm count
- Increased Muscle Mass
- Strong manly erections
- Better bone Density
- Healthy Heart
- Mental focus
- Keen posture
How to Increase my Testosterone: Deadlifting
The bright news is you don’t need to spend countless hours in the gym building an impressive lean muscular body.
Yes, it’s nice for the ladies but has no practical purpose, appearances are secondary to performance.
Besides men want admiration, and they seek appreciation from other men more often than a woman because we have our egotism to manage in my opinion.
The deadlift is an archetypal multi-jointed exercise that exploits the largest muscle groups in your body.
The art of stimulating maximal amounts of muscle is called muscle recruitment. Your body is forced to load and release testosterone into your blood stream.
Testosterone has a biochemical half-life of 2-4 hours and levels naturally peek in the morning.
If you aren’t waking up with morning wood you probably have low T.
The result of more T is pure, rock hard lean muscle mass gains and the answer to “how can I lose fat.”
The benefits of deadlifting (snapshot)
- Enhances Human growth hormones
- Decreases low back pain
- Rare and raw power
- Dopamine improve
- Boost testosterone
- Increased Libido
How to Save Time
Since deadlifting is the most effective exercise for developing pure strength, it’s the only exercise you need to focus on for maximum results with more effort but in a shorter time.
There are several variations of deadlifting, you only need to focus on one.
Your local gym should offer one free session with a trainer after you sign up. Achieve the success you desire with 30-45 minutes in the gym 2 or 3 times a week!
Muscles Deadlifting Work
- Trapezius, upper: (upper neck muscles)
- Hamstrings: (Upper back of legs)
- Adductor Magnus: (Inner Thigh)
- Quadriceps: (Upper Front legs)
- Erector Spine: (lower back)
- Your Brain and will-power
- Gluteus Maximus: (Butt)
Deadlifting for Beginner’s: Tips
- Your hips and knees should move together to transfer the bar from the ground to an upper-thigh, locked position
- The bar should remain in contact with your legs for the entire range of motion.
- Your back should be flat—neutral spine—from start to finish.
- Your shoulders should be drawn back and down.
- Point your toes outward to align your knee joint
- Place your feet spaced hip-width apart
- Grip just outside your legs palms down
- Breath, breath, breath
- Explode off floor
Deadlifting Equipment Needed
Deadlifting Is safe, and it can be fun but there are professionally recommended pieces of equipment.
As you grow your relationship with the movement you are going to want to prevent risk.
Equipment Enhances your user experience
I highly recommend a combination that best works for your needs such as belts, straps/chalk, knee sleeves, and proper shoes for the safe biomechanical movement of lifting the weight over and over again.
Top Professional Weightlifting Belts
Belts: Lifting belts increase abdominal pressure by which increases spine and core stability.
Ultimately, take the time to build up your strength, and although the process is pleasurable give the gains time.
- Dark Iron Fitness Genuine Leather Pro Weight Lifting Belt 5 stars 39.99
- Flexz Fitness Lever Buckle Powerlifting Belt 10mm 4 stars 39.99
- ProFitness Genuine Leather Workout Belt (4 Inches Wide) 5 stars 28.95
Best Straps For Weightlifting
Straps: Wrap around the wrist and then around the bar, your essentially bootstrapping your self to the weight you are lifting.
If you have poor grip strength, these help tremendously. Your skin’s elasticity is different from everyone else.
One of the benefits of deadlifting is your hands harden with calluses which in turn gives you rough man hands, not soft and fragile hands like someone who is soft and fragile.
- Lifting Straps Bundle (2 Pairs) for Weightlifting, Powerlifting | 1 Year Warranty 4.5 stars 16.55
- Rip Toned Lifting Wrist Straps by (Pair) – Bonus Ebook – Cotton – Neoprene Padded 5 stars 9.77
The Best Powerlifting Chalk
Chalk: Used to enhance grip and is what most of the professional serious lifters use. You will experience more connectives with the bar, I feel more confident when using chalk, and it can be more efficient than straps.
- 321 STRONG Refillable Chalk Ball with 65 Gram (2.3 oz) 5 stars 8.49
- 321 STRONG 300 Gram (10.58 oz) Loose Gym Chalk 5 Stars 10.99
Sleeves: Place around your knees aid in preventing injury, if you are using proper form, this should hardly be a problem.
I think about the long-term effects of things often. So I use the Nordic lifting sleeves. They have never failed me.
Minimizing risk is essential to the longevity of our legacy. Consider using sleeves to keep your joints locked in and warm.
- Nordic Lifting Knee Sleeves (1 Pair) Support & Compression for Weightlifting, Powerlifting 5 stars 39.99
- Bear KompleX Elbow Sleeves (SOLD AS A PAIR of 2) for weightlifting, powerlifting 4.7 stars 34.98
Top Deadlifting Socks | Shin Guards
Socks are used for preventing the bar from attaching to your shin hair and pulling it.
The bar should be as cost to your body as possible to prevent injury.
While it looks masculine and manly having bloody shins, your openings the door for Bactria and germs which leads to infections. I have seen this before plenty of times after lifting for 13 years.
- Hoplite High Performance Compression Socks 4.7 stars 17.79 – 22.76
The Top Shoes for Deadlifting
- Energy transfer to your muscles resulting in greater gains
- Alignment throughout the entire movement
- Highly recommend you use them
- Very important for proper form
- Running shoes won’t work
- Muscle loading
- Muscle transfer
My favorite are the Nordic lifting shoes just like the knee sleeves and wrist wraps they overall make high quailty products.
- Nordic Lifting Powerlifting Shoes for Weightlifting | 1 Year Warranty 4.5 stars 79.95
- Reebok Men’s Lifter 4.5 stars 89.99
Deadlifting alone enhances your strength, muscle mass, posture, confidence, raw power, sex drive and many other benefits that bleed over into your regular life.
There are plenty of ways to aid in testosterone levels other than deadlifting.
Proper supplementation in the form of pre-workouts drinks, post-workouts drinks, intra-Branch chain ammo acids drinks, vitamins and even essential oils boost your gains.
It’s a complex system that works better together than separately.
Testosterone Boosting Supplements
Preferably you deadlift to increase the man in you but if that’s not an opinion there are some tried, tested and trusted supplements you can take.
However, keep in mind these are just supplements, they function highly as just that, a supplement, it’s duck tape, not nuts and bolts.
- Superior Labs TEST WORx Natural Testosterone Booster With Clinically Proven 4.8 Stars 59.95
- Prime Labs Men’s Testosterone Booster (60 Caplets) 4.7 stars 19.99
Best Pre-Workout Shakes
The bodybuilding industry is enormous on pre-workout shakes.
They want you to believe taking pre-workout supplements somehow magically builds muscle. That is a fallacy and falsehood.
They function highly as a boosting agent. They do help, and they work, they are force multipliers. They aren’t a substitute for your hard work and effort.
- Legion Pulse Pre Workout – All Natural Nitric Oxide Preworkout Drink to Boost Energy & Endurance. 4.6 stars 39.97
- VINTAGE BLAST Pre Workout – Two-Stage Energy Supplement 4.9 stars 39.99
- GAT Clinically Tested Nitraflex, Testosterone Enhancing Pre Workout 4.8 29.85
Top-Post workout shakes
After your workout, the body needs help driving muscle growth, and after all that perpetration, time, and effort you exhausted it’s downright a violation of self-respect to not capitalize on those efforts.
Post workout shakes work, it’s a necessary investment. There is organic and inorganic the choice is yours.
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder 4.9 stars about 11 dollars per pound
- Garden of Life Organic Vegan Protein Powder with Vitamins and Probiotics 4 stars 26.31
The Best Vitamins and Minerals Supplements
I classify vitamins and minerals as equal to post-workout shakes. However, there is only one I recommend and have used for over 10 years.
I Juice fresh organic vegetable at least every other day in which helps augment the supplementation. However, the bio-available of juice vegetables is second to none.
Such replacement is a quick fix, not a solid solution.
- Universal Nutrition Animal Pak 4.9 28.95
The Truth of it All Boiled Down.
The combination of some or all of these products helps fix the problems you have identified. Be It fixing your life, relationship, self-esteem, sex drive, improving posture or chronic low energy levels symptoms.
I have many shortcomings, and I make mistakes all the time, so I like to examine the facts to make the most informed decision I am capable of making. I strongly encourage you to research the facts and even some of these products on your own.
With that said…
You do not NEED any of these products, and I’ve been lifting since I was 16 years old.
I have plenty of experience as power-lifter, bodybuilder, college athlete, a front desk worker, manager and personal trainer.
All you need is a final goal you are willing to sacrifice anything to achieve.
I use to wake up around 6 am and shoot 1000 jump shots, hit the gym, attended school, homework, drive 60 minutes to practice, worked part-time, school full time, managed my finances.
That’s nothing compared to working full time, being a good husband, father and maintaining the nuclear family with precision and graceful gratitude.
Exercising is a marker for living a long healthy life, deadlifting is the best bang for your buck.
The biochemical agents released in your body alone overflow into all areas of your life giving it purposes and precious motivation that become radiate for your core circle of friends, family and loved ones.
The benefits are vast, and the cost is low. Start deadlifting today and see the results tomorrow.
If you desire to learn more about bodybuilding and you develop a winning attitude then I highly recommend what is known as the bodybuilding bible by the king himself.
I have purchased this book twice and have given it out twice and have never got it back, twice.
It truly does cover everything under the sun when it comes to lifting weight to gain lean muscle mass and lower your body fat.
Please feel free to ask questions and leave comments. If I am wrong about something feel free to call me out. This is entry 10 on Wealth Affiliate a passive income generating machine that produces real results. Check out other articles on myalphaproject.com for interesting blogs and different perspectives.